Senin, 24 Mei 2010

Datu and Cha-Cha


Ni Ayu Laksmi Dewi dan Shafa Nabilah Eka Puteri
That is our real name. But, Ayu usually called Datu and I'm called Cha-Cha.
When we were grade 4th in elementary school, we began our friendship. And we are high school now, we're still a BFF (Best Friend Forever).

We love Jonas Brothers very much. We know about them. We always update all of their news. We have most of their songs. We watch their film (Camp Rock and 3D Concert Jonas Brothers), their TV Series (JONAS), and save their photos.

In this photo, there is a text written for all Jonas Brother's fans.Actually, I copied the text from Jonas Brothers's Quotes. Hheehe.....
I hope all of Jonas Brothers's Fans will like that.

8 komentar:

  1. oowwwhhh, that is a great message for every Jonas fans "in Indonesia".
    you know what, i also have 'close' friend, her name Is Katie, she also love the Jonas Brothers songs. we love to sing it together.:0)
    I Love the Jonas Brothers from my deepest heart.I will ALWAYS L.O.V.E them for sure. :0)
    and i love to watch their movies too.
    hi 5!!! :0)
    great!!
    xoxo
    Tika Sari

    BalasHapus
  2. that's me and you Cha2. i think Jonas Brothers is a perfect and talented idol. very love this topic. thanks friends, you're amazing

    BalasHapus
  3. Hidup Justin Bieber.....
    eh Salah deh....

    Hidup Jonas Brothers.....

    BalasHapus
  4. @Tika :: Yup.. We're the Jonas Fans.. Give them hi 5!!!

    @Datu :: Thank you.. You know I totally amazing..

    @Adyss :: Justin Bieber??? Who is he?? LOL

    BalasHapus
  5. wah wah.. I feel kinda jealous of you two, Cha2..
    I can't be always together with my best friends right now~ hiks~ T^T

    ~your friend, Nisa ^^

    BalasHapus
  6. Oowwh...Nisa...
    Don't cry... You know I always be there for you... *???????*

    BalasHapus
  7. hei hei hei..
    begaya nhahh ....
    Teup stay CooL

    BalasHapus