Minggu, 19 Oktober 2014

Big Time Sisters


On this post, I just wanna share something I made in my spare time. It's just a picture collage of me and my bootchies, or should I say our stage name - Big Time Sisters. 
Have I told you about BTS? I think not. But whatever I'm just gonna tell you all. BTS is my BFF's group name. Me myself, Shafa Nabilah Eka Puteri (Cha-Cha / C), Nursida Dewi (Dupa / R), Ni Ayu Laksmi Dewi (Datu / A), and Reisqita Vadika (Qhiey / Q). If you think you know them, well...because we're famous. We were the celebrity in our High School! XD 
We've been bonding our path since Senior High School. But I've known A and Q since Elementary School, and then I met R in Junior High School. So if I calculate the number, it's been 7 or 8 years since I met them and BTS has been formed for 3 years. And I'm still counting on it. :) 
For our crazy friendship, I'm gonna say thank you to all the fandoms we like. From Jonas Brothers, Big Time Rush, One Direction, Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, and another band-series-movies-books fandom that I can't say one by one. Because all of you, I can meet and spend my years with these girls with no afraid to show the craziness we have. Thank you so much.
Right now, we're living on different land to continue our study. Well... R and A are still in the same university but different major. But me and Q have moved across the island. So I think the quote on this collage is quite represented to us. 

"Growing apart doesn't change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side, our roots will always be tangled. I'm glad for that." - Ally Condie




1 komentar: